Short on time, money and cooking skills? Santa will love this simple to make holiday treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour minutes (Makes 3 Dozen)
2 (12 oz) Ghirardelli semi-sweet chips
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup almonds, sliced
1½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
– Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray, set aside.
– Add Ghirardelli chips to a medium glass bowl.
– Fill a medium saucepan with 3 inches of water, bring to a boil. Place glass bowl filled with chocolate on top of the saucepan with boiling water. (essentially you are creating a double boiler)
– Continue to stir chocolate chips with a spatula as they melt. You are looking for it to be smooth and pour-able.
– Pour melted chocolate onto grease baking sheet, spread the chocolate onto baking sheet so it’s about ¼” thick.
– Sprinkle with coarse sea salt, cranberries and almonds.
– Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 1 hour.
– Break up into uneven pieces and serve