Craft beer lovers around the globe have been using a social media application for their phones and tablets called Untappd for years! This application makes it’s easy for beer fanatics to track the craft beers they drink, share what they are drinking with their friends and earn fun badges like “Pale as the Moon” after drinking a variety of pale ales.
Untappd recently released some upgrades to the application that enables The Growler Guys® to let you know when your favorite beers are on tap, prices for pints, crowlers and growlers and when we have brewery events. You can also view other venue information like address, phone number, if food is served on-site, pets or kids are allowed, and more.
Here’s a quick video on how to use the app:
Or if you prefer text directions, here is how you find The Growler Guys® on Untappd:
- Log into your account and go to the search tab
- At the top, click the venue tab
- In the search field, type in The Growler Guys®. Based on your location, it will pull the closest The Growler Guys® location. If this isn’t the location you’re looking for, you can type the specific location or scroll through the list.
- On the location page, users can get directions, view upcoming events, call the location, view photos taken at the location and store details.
- To get notified of new beers The Growler Guys® put on tap or events, select “Get notifications from this venue.” From there you can select “All Alerts,” New Beers,” “New Events,” or “None”
- Also from the location home screen, users can view and search our current tap list.
- To get notified when your favorite beer is available, click the drop-down next to the “Get notified when available nearby” and select “enabled.”
- If you want to know what other users are drinking at The Growler Guys®, select the “Activity” tab and view other check-ins at the location.
And that’s it! You’re now ready to connect with The Growler Guys® on Untappd. When Untappd releases more functions, we’ll alert you on Facebook and update this post too!